What you'll learn
- Understand when to move methods between classes
- Improve your development skills
- Use design patterns to remove complicated conditional statements
- Organize code for readability and understandability
- Minimise the risk of introducing bugs when changing code
- Basic C# knowledge is required
- No prior refactoring experience or knowledge is necessary - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required - you can follow this course by using Visual Studio Community (which is free to download)
- I'll show you how to install Visual Studio Community
Welcome to the Refactoring in C# course. This course will teach you how to apply various refactoring techniques to improve your code.
I will take you step-by-step through every refactoring and teach you everything you need to know to improve as a C# developer.
The refactoring techniques you learn in the Refactoring in C# course will also help you if you follow test-driven development practice. With TDD and its Red-Green-Refactor, refactoring comes at the end of each cycle. After you write your tests and your code, refactoring will turn that code into a production-ready code.
Once you improve your codebase, you will be faster and more productive.
Throughout this course, you will see how to:
Eliminate longer methods in your C# code
Turn complex methods into its own C# classes
Safely move methods and features between classes
Remove if within an if within an if…. Kind of statements
Simplify conditional statements
Simplify method calls
Turn long parameter lists into a separate class
Remove unnecessary parameters
Use the Null Object design pattern to eliminate if checks for null
Use State or Strategy design pattern to eliminate switch statements
With the Refactoring in C# course you get:
Demo for every refactoring technique
Access to the refactoring session, where you can see how to apply several refactorings to the same code to massively improve it
Practice assignments at the end of every section
After you finish this course, you will know how to improve any C# code, no matter how complex it is.
This course comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee. So, really you have nothing to LOSE and EVERYTHING to gain.
Are you ready to take your C# refactoring skills to the next level? Click the buy now button and I’ll see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C# developers who wants to improve their development skills
- Senior C# developers who want to learn how to master how to maintain the existing code
- Anyone who wants to learn valuable refactoring skills which improve code quality