- Learn everything you need to know to start building amazing apps with less code using SwiftUI
- Delve more deeply into Swift UI to build more complex apps
- Control networking with Swift's powerful new features such as Result, Combine, and Codable
- Learn under-the-hood techniques in Swift 5 and Swift in general that are not commonly known
- Integrate SwiftUI with UIKit to build more powerful yet simple user interfaces
With significant yearly updates to the Swift language and the introduction of new iOS SDKs, it can be hard to stay up-to-date. Nevertheless, it is critical to embrace these changes for the success of the apps you are building and your personal career. This course will enhance your skillset by showing you how to write better and more efficient code with Swift—in the least time with minimal effort—and make the best use of Swift 5.
In this practical and to-the-point guide, each section is specifically designed to further your programming skills with Swift. We will begin by creating a demo application using SwiftUI and will be implementing all the new features as we move on systematically. We will then explore the benefits of combining SwiftUI with UIKit to build advanced interfaces.
We provide exciting tips, tricks, and best practices to enhance your understanding of Swift and the new features in version 5. While delving into Swift UI, a groundbreaking new technology that makes use of Swift to design simple, yet powerful user interfaces across all of Apple's devices.
Ultimately, this course will help you tackle the latest challenges and help you master all key, relevant, and significant changes in Swift 5.
The code files and all related files are placed on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Swift-5-Tips-Tricks-and-Techniques
- Master the power of Swift inventories and all the powerful new features in Swift 5
- Unravel the potential of SwiftUI, a groundbreaking new technology that makes use of Swift to produce manageable UIs across all of Apple's devices
- This practical course shows you interesting and effective techniques when working with Swift