- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces, delegates, and co-routines.
- Learn Unity's API from Absolute Basics
- Learn Useful Unity Tips & Tricks
- You should be able to write basic C# (loops, conditionals, components, etc)
- Some familiarity with Unity's APIs is helpful.
Build a strong foundation in C# Scripting and Unity Game Development with this course.
Get Started With C# programming
Learn fundamentals of Unity API
Learn Object Oriented Programming Concepts
Create Reusable C# scripts
Learn Intermediate C# Concepts in Unity
Take Your C# Skills to the next level
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the fundamentals of C# Scripting in Unity puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. Unity is free, easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is the game engine used for building games.
Jobs in unity game development are plentiful, and being able to learn C# Scripting along with Unity game development will give you a strong background to more easily build awesome games.
Content and Overview Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course 14 lectures, you’ll learn all of the Unity C# Scripting fundamentals and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind C# programming. Each chapter closes with quizes, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
Starting with the installation of the Unity , Visual Studio , this course will take you through various C# language features and how to use them. By creating example C# Scripts, you’ll a establish a strong understanding of unity game development.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn C# Scripting for Unity Game Development
- Beginner C# developers willing to work in Unity
- Anyone who wants to Build Games using C#